Release date: 31.10.2019
- Added support for custom metrics publishers and Solace.
- Added support for saving custom context when saving Swimlane workspaces.
Node.jsscripts started from Glue42 Enterprise, the Glue42 library can now be initialized without passing a configuration object.
- Added support for Windows authentication in Glue42 Enterprise.
- You can now move the installation folder of Glue42 Enterprise to another location and run Glue42 Enterprise from wherever you like.
- Added zooming support.
- .NET Window Management API breaking changes - Glue42 window settings and Themes settings now available as JSON configuration files.
- .NET Layouts API added.
- ClickOnce application support added.
- New property for resizing window groups added -
sizingMode: "Proportional" | "Single".
- Application Monitor and Performance Report added to the Glue42 Developer Tools.
- The Glue42 .NET library is published to NuGet.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Application store from REST service - connection improvements.
- Improvements in handling windows proportions in maximized groups.
- Improvements in layout save and restore.
- Fixed WMI spawning multiple processes.
- Fixed splash screen not disappearing when invalid configuration is passed on startup.