Glue42 Enterprise has the following requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or above (32 or 64-bit);
- .NET Framework 4.6;
- CPU: at least dual-core Intel Core i5 or above (four-core recommended);
- HDD: at least 3 GB of free disk space;
- RAM: at least 8 GB of free RAM, 16+ GB recommended;
The Glue42 Server consists of three components:
- the actual server - a Node.js app;
- Admin UI - a React app;
- MongoDB database;
Note that the following requirements are for small-sized development or pilot deployments, up to 100 users, where the three components are hosted on a single machine.
- Any OS that can run Node.js LTS and MongoDB;
- Node.js LTS;
- MongoDB 4.4 or later;
- CPU: at least 4 vCPUs;
- RAM: at least 4 GB RAM;
- HDD: at least 25 GB of free disk space;
- The .NET API requires .NET Framework 4.6.
- The Java API requires JDK 8+ (Java SE 8+) and is JDK 9+ ready.