Release date: 29.08.2019
- Extended the
focusWindow()method in the Swimlane API to work in the context of Activities.
- Added new configurable workspace options in the
- Added Swimlane API loading strategies for apps in workspaces.
- Extracted the splash screen as a separate app, so that it can be replaced.
- Implemented download bars for downloading files in Glue42 Enterprise.
- Added support for extensions in web apps hosted in Glue42 Enterprise.
- Added a REST store for layout configurations.
- Reintroduced the
ignoreSaveOnCloseapplication configuration property. (See the application configuration schema)
npmpackages - @glue42/core and @glue42/desktop
- Exposed an event for closing and refreshing the current window - Window Management.
- Added "Applications View", accessible from the Glue42 Enterprise tray icon.
- Added Java API support for signatures in method definitions and updating contexts.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed not remembering App Manager position after application restart.
- Fixed registered hotkey appearing in the utility list only after refresh of all apps.
- Fixed application configuration problems with the
- Improvements related to the Swimlane UI - frame closing, workspace restore, global search, handling active/inactive displays after a restore.